FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Let us know right away, and we’ll do our best! Unfortunately, we’re unable to make any changes once an order is sent to our warehouse because we’re hustling to make sure your luxurious goodies get to your door quickly!
We cannot be held responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address provided by the customer – so check that info twice!
OH NO, we’re sorry! Please send us a photo of the damaged item/s using our Contact us page within 30 days from the delivery date and we’ll sort it out ASAP!
Burning your candle properly is essential to your household. Rosadiva wants to leave you with a few warnings and tips to ensure safe burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and always keep the candle within your sight.
- Burning that last 1/4 inch is not safe since there is no more wax to contain the heat. The jar will get hot very fast and has the potential to shatter.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended. Be sure to put it out before leaving your house.
- Do not put your candle next to any flammable objects
- Do not burn broken candles.
- Burn candles no longer than 3-4 hours. After 4 hours, let the wax settle before re-lighting. Burning a candle for extended periods of time can cause blackening issues.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch above the wax level. For a better burn, trim after every single use.
- Do not use water to extinguish the flame.